Durring the last weeks the App Store has been invaded by various clones of popular games like: Temple Run, The Lost City, Tiny Tower, Pokemon, etc.
You wanted to buy a game but there were at least a dozen similar titles on the iTunes App Store?
The one you finally bought is a SCAM and you want to ask Apple for a refund?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open iTunes on your Mac/PC and login with your account
- Click on your e-mail address on the top right corner and click the Account button
- Scroll down to Purchase History and click on the See All button
- See your latest purchases and click on the Report a Problem button
- Select the problem you are having with the app you want to report and explain exactly what is wrong and that you want a Refund